Custom printed tops are available for all canopy sizes. We have 4 different printing methods and materials we can use to get you the best and most economical results.
• We do not charge set up or placement charges.
• Layouts are free for the first 2 changes. Additional layout changes are $60 per hour but usually would not require more than one hour.
• Silk screen on 600 denier polyester. This process is most economical if you are getting 2 or more canopy / tent units. This helps amortize the screen cost over at least 2 units. Examples are Monster Energy, Pro Comm, and RB Components.
• Full digital print on either 8oz pvc coated nylon or 600 denier polyester. With this process the entire surface is covered with ink. The graphic possibilities are unlimited. Photographs and gradients are no problem. Examples are Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Toyota and San Diego Chargers.
• Digital appliqué. This process is helpful when you have an intricate multi color logo which we need to digitally print. We then sew the appliqué onto 13oz pvc coated nylon. We can then use urethane based paint on the valances for text. Some examples of this process are Full Potential, Hahm Motorsports and Road 2 Recovery.
• Urethane based paint on 13oz pvc coated nylon. This process is useful for simple one or two color graphics when you only need one or two units.
So if you're looking for a custom tent or custom canopy with a design or logo, please see art requirements and request your free layout under the Free Layout tab.